Friday, August 17, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging. Like most bloggers, I'm a jack of all trades looking to share just a little bit of my knowledge in a lot of different subjects. Here are just a few examples of what I hope to write about and hope even more that you find interesting.

Food: I enjoy trying to cook as well as eating out. I am both a wanna-be chef as well as a wanna-be foodie. Thanks to Pinterest I now have an endless supply of recipes test on this blog, as well as being able to share a few of my old standards. I eat out often and am lucky to live in Washington DC where we have many great restaurants. Additionally I'd love to learn a bit about fine wine, good cheese, and other delicacies.

Travel: Travel is my true passion, and I'm lucky enough to have a fiance who feels the same way. Whether its exotic trips to Thailand or a day out in nearby Annapolis we're there. We've had great adventures and discovered amazing hikes, parks, cuisine, and people in all parts of the world and I'd love to share those recommendations with you. Some day we'd love nothing more than to travel, so this blog can become an outlet of not only past travel logs but also trips we are planning.

Crafts: I am a true DIYer. Long before Pinterest I was creating my own wall art and painting anything I could in my apartment. I'm good with my hands and a great visual thinker, so while its not always perfect I ofter improvise with what I already have on hand to finish a project.


I hope you enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment